NC public gardens now in bloom! North Carolina has many public gardens so pick one and go enjoy this warm spring time weather! What’s in bloom this time of year? Daffodils, Hyacinths, Camellia, Azaleas, Tulips, Pansies, Forsythia, Dogwod, Crabapple, Cherry Trees with more blooming as the weeks go by.
- Sarah P. Duke Gardens on the Duke University Campus in Durham
- Elizabethan Gardens at the Fort Raleigh National Historic Park on Roanoke Island near Manteo
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden in Gaston County near Belmont
- The Sandhills Horticultural Gardens in Moore County near Pinehurst
- Daniel Boone Native Gardens in Boone
- The North Carolina Arboretum within the Bent Creek Experimental Forest of the Pisgah National Forest near Asheville
- WRAL Azalea Garden in Raleigh